Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Introduction

This blog exists because I need a place to air my thoughts and opinions on a wide range of subjects. I've done blogging on social networks before, but that has always been either focused on a specific subject (e.g. I write about music at last.fm) or to keep in touch with friends and family (e.g. Facebook). I prefer to avoid controversy on those sites but blogger seems like a good avenue to dish the dirt. I'll likely focus on a few specific areas of interest - science, philosophy, human rights, civil liberties, etc. but pretty much anything will be fair game. Of course it's easy to plan all of this and another to follow through so only time will tell. I've also chosen to use my real name so I hope that doesn't come back to bite me some day, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment